It’s been an exciting week at Routes - The Great British Care Show last week was an empowering experience and it was lovely to see so many people passionate about the work they do.
The Alzheimer’s Society delivered an informative session about improving dementia care in a challenging health and social care sector. It got me thinking about what more we can do to help equip our staff with the knowledge and skills for working with clients with dementia.....
We are now, with the help and support of Kim from the fantastic St Ann’s Hospice, delivering Dementia Training throughout our branches to give our staff the knowledge needed to help to provide the best care possible for people with dementia. We are very lucky to have the support of such an inspiring organisation!
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told