Demential care 'patchy'
The standard of care provided for people with dementia is "patchy", the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has said.
Some people with the condition were not getting even basic levels of care, it added.
The warning came as NICE unveiled new standards for dementia care in England, covering issues such as housing and access to leisure services.
To read the full article click here.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told