Provision of Homecare can be excellent!
A report has been issued showing that 75% of Homecare providers deliver and meet all the standards required. It is unfortunate that the media have highlighted the 25% that do not.
Clearly this is unacceptable and CQC thankfully are focused on addressing and raising standards. Our unannounced inspection last week is a great example of CQC’s ability to walk in off the street and demand to see what is happening. I believe that most organisations want to deliver excellent care and Routes Healthcare as a provider of Nurses, Care Assistants and Child Care Professionals, strive for this every day. All you need to do is view our testimonials to see this.
The report however, is a great opportunity to highlight the need for on-going improvement, something we also support and our commitment to training is clear for all to see.
I am proud to say that Routes Healthcare sit in the 75% of providers that do meet and exceed the standards required.
To read more about CQC and Routes click here.
To read the full article click here.
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
There are currently no comments for this post, use the form below to be the first!.