Provision of Homecare can be excellent!
A report has been issued showing that 75% of Homecare providers deliver and meet all the standards required. It is unfortunate that the media have highlighted the 25% that do not.
Clearly this is unacceptable and CQC thankfully are focused on addressing and raising standards. Our unannounced inspection last week is a great example of CQC’s ability to walk in off the street and demand to see what is happening. I believe that most organisations want to deliver excellent care and Routes Healthcare as a provider of Nurses, Care Assistants and Child Care Professionals, strive for this every day. All you need to do is view our testimonials to see this.
The report however, is a great opportunity to highlight the need for on-going improvement, something we also support and our commitment to training is clear for all to see.
I am proud to say that Routes Healthcare sit in the 75% of providers that do meet and exceed the standards required.
To read more about CQC and Routes click here.
To read the full article click here.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told