Epilepsy Society’s CEO Clare Pelham discusses sodium valproate on BBC News. Clare discussed how the sodium valproate survey showed that almost 70% of women surveyed haven't received new safety warnings about the dangers of taking it during pregnancy. Sodium Valproate Guidelines.
Read Michelle's Story. In this personal story Michelle discusses having her second baby, Stephen, while taking sodium valproate and her fury at not being told about the side effects of the epilepsy drug.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told