Exciting new vacancy for Recruitment Co-ordinator in Sale, Manchester
Recruitment Co-ordinator Vacancy
Location: Sale Office
Benefits: 34 days annual leave per annum, 10 days sick leave (after qualification period)
Routes Healthcare is looking to appoint a Staffing and Recruitment Co-ordinator for a fast paced health, social and child care provider. Based in the Sale office you will have excellent time management and administrations skills. Matching skills and juggling priorities of a busy workload will be the base of this energetic and fun role.
Working a 35 hours week with 34 days annual leave the environment is an enjoyable and progressive one. Opportunities exist for personal development and career progression should you so wish.
If you are looking to work for a professional and caring employer, and a Recruitment Co-ordinator job is one in which you have experience, please contact Yvonne Barlow on 0161 359 3342 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org direct with your CV.
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
There are currently no comments for this post, use the form below to be the first!.