Fantastic feedback from CQC's unannounced visit to Blackpool!
Routes Healthcare has received superb feedback following another successful unannounced visit from CQC - this time to our Blackpool Branch. CQC left with no recommendations at all for the improvement in our provision of Health and Social Care.
Bev Baxter - Blackpool Branch Manager said "I am very pleased with the recent report from CQC following our unannounced inspection on Monday 18/2/2013.
The team work very hard both in the field and in the office to ensure that we meet the company ethos of excellence in all we do. It was noted by clients that this extends to the back office services as well as the frontline staff.
Blackpool's last report was also excellent and it is could be easy to coast when no recommendations for improvement are noted; however Routes has a listening culture where we strive for continued improvement and all staff and clients regularly make suggestions on how we can improve.
Andrew Healing, Director said “Congratulations on deserved recognition of your commitment to delivering excellence..”
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told