Feeeling TATTered? (that's Tired All The Time): As one in five say they always feel drained, our experts share their fatigue tips.
Are you tired all the time? It’s a symptom so common it even has a handy acronym – TATT – used by doctors on medical notes.
One in five Britons say they are, according to NHS figures, with one in ten suffering long-term problems. Yet just a third of these will have anything physically wrong with them, making it a tricky problem to tackle.
Although causes such as hormonal problems or vitamin deficiencies must be ruled out by blood tests, once this is done, what is left to try?
We know that burning the candle at both ends can leave you feeling drained, but there are scientifically proven ways to beat the slump.
Here, experts reveal their favourite methods, from cutting out a nightly tipple to limiting time spent on your laptop.
To read the full article click here.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told