Future of First Aid Conference
Myself and Jackie Roberts attended the Future of First Aid conference held by Qualsafe in Birmingham on 7/11/14.
The conference was both enjoyable and informative and there is a lot of useful information to be shared in our future Routes Healthcare First Aid courses - one theme being keeping things simple in order that delegates remember more!
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told