Have you washed your hands?!
A fantastic start to the week – A great Mandatory Training course at our Sale branch training 10 of our support workers and care staff. A lot of debating around infection control especially when we looked at the statistics given by the NHS Wash Hands Campaign - Up to half of all men and a quarter of women fail to wash their hands after they’ve been to the toilet frightening results!
Check out the campaign website for more skin crawling facts - http://www.wash-hands.com/hand_hygiene_and_you/did_you_know.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told