Health regulator problems 'persist'
The health and care regulator for England has yet to win the public's confidence, according to a report by a committee of MPs.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) was only created in 2009 but has been under fire virtually ever since.
The House of Commons' Health Select Committee said the CQC had still failed to grasp its primary role to ensure patient safety.
To read the full article click here.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told