Helping our Nurses with Revalidation
Revalidation is the new online process that all nurses and midwives in the UK need to follow to maintain their registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Launched in April 2016, the new revalidation process is aimed at being straightforward and will help you as a nurse demonstrate that you practise safely and effectively. It will encourage you to reflect on the role of the Code in your practice and demonstrate that you are 'living' the standards set out within it. You will need to revalidate every three years to renew your registration.
Routes Healthcare have developed an enviable reputation for delivering a high standard of care and our staff are a key part of this. As part of this we are always on hand to assist our staff with any training and development requirements - including Revalidation.
We fully support our nurses throughout the Revalidation process. Our Head of Clinical Governance, Cath Townley, will carry out regular supervised clinical assessments at least 4 times a year with our nurses, we will then provide relevant feedback from these sessions. Once it is time for you to complete the revalidation process, we will be there with you every step of the way – ensuring you have all of the relevant information and evidence to ensure the process is as straightforward and simple as possible.
Jane White, one of our Registered Nurses, completed her Revalidation with our support this week.
She quoted “without the support from Routes Healthcare I might have considered lapsing my nursing registration. The process was much simpler than I had imagined and I can’t thank Cath enough for her guidance and support”.
For more information on Routes Healthcare and Revalidation, please contact our Clinical Governance department on 0161 207 7027.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told