Helping wishes come true…
One of our amazing healthcare assistants has made a really big difference to a client’s life this week. Her client is mad on computer games but for the past three years he has been unable to play due to having very little movement in his hands. Instead he sits and watches YouTube videos of people playing games instead.
She recently came across a charity, Special Effect, who specialise in helping people with disabilities play computer games. They are a UK based charity and work with all ages and disabilities to bring the fun of gaming into their lives.
Today the Special Effect team have been putting it all into place and the results have changed this young man’s life forever, making one of his last wishes come true.
“Seeing his face light up and to be so happy has made my whole year, my job is so rewarding.”
To find out more on Special Effect please visit https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLNrCivOzw
If you are interested in a job in care, please visit our jobs page.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told