It's enough to put you off your lunch! Just 5% of us wash our hands for long enough to kill harmful germs
Just one in 20 people wash their hands for long enough to kill harmful germs after visiting the toilet, a new study has revealed.
Furthermore, a third do not use soap and 10 per cent do not wash their hands at all.
The research named and shamed men as particularly bad at washing their hands correctly.
To read the full article click here.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told