It's enough to put you off your lunch! Just 5% of us wash our hands for long enough to kill harmful germs
Just one in 20 people wash their hands for long enough to kill harmful germs after visiting the toilet, a new study has revealed.
Furthermore, a third do not use soap and 10 per cent do not wash their hands at all.
The research named and shamed men as particularly bad at washing their hands correctly.
To read the full article click here.
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
There are currently no comments for this post, use the form below to be the first!.