Jack gets back on his feet!
A man who was left bedbound after being diagnosed with a tumour in his lung has praised physiotherapists and care workers for getting him back on his feet.
Jack had been in bed for several weeks after being discharged from Royal Blackburn Hospital where he was being treated pneumonia. He had also been diagnosed last August with a tumour in his lung Jack and his family were concerned that he would never walk again.
Help and support from hospice physiotherapist, care workers and his family he has learnt to walk again using a walking frame.
He was seen at home by the Macmillan Physiotherapist and Rehabilitation Assistant who liaised with Routes Healthcare in Burnley, who have also been caring for Jack.
We wish Jack well on his journey of recovery.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told