We have recently received some fantastic feedback from Abdullah Jami who worked as a carer for our Tameside branch. The feedback we receive is so valuable to us and whilst there is always room for improvement this feedback left us feeling incredibly proud.
“Working at Routes was an amazing experience which I will always remember. I learnt many invaluable lessons and got a chance to experience healthcare at the frontline. I enjoyed my time working with you and all the staff at Routes who do an awesome job and put in 110% for their clients. The people I had a chance to work with are some of the kindest and most caring people I’ve ever met.”
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told