Manchester City Council Awards for Excellence
Fantastic event last night at the Manchester City Council Awards for Excellence. The team from Routes Healthcare in Manchester had the privilege of meeting the Lord Mayor and being guests of an evening dedicated to excellence. As a partner organisation to Manchester City Council providing health, social and child care workers we were delighted to be invited to sponsor and support such a wonderful
As a company dedicated to achieving excellence in all we do, our
philosophy fits perfect with the Councils Awards for Excellence and as such we
send our congratulations to all the winners.
Click Here For more information on the Manchester City Council Facebook Page
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told