March is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
March is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Every year, about 7,000 women in the UK are diagnosed with a type of ovarian cancer, most of which start in the cells which cover the ovaries.
Symptoms of ovarian cancer can be very similar to symptoms of other common conditions, so it is important to visit your GP for a check if you begin to experience them regularly. You can find information on the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer, as well as other advice on treatment and support, on - We Are Macmillian Cancer Support - Ovarian Cancer
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told