Meet Julie, our Business Development Manager
Hello everyone…..I’m Julie Cunningham, Business Development Manager for Routes.
I have worked in the Health and Social sector for over 10 years, mainly in operational management, covering Doctors, Nurses, Complex Care and Domiciliary Care. I am very passionate about making a difference to the lives of people we support in our local communities, and I hope my new role will lead to us supplying our high standard of care to other parts of the country.
LIKES: A challenge!
DISLIKES:Negativity oh and putting petrol in my car!
FAVE FOODS: Chicken and Dark Chocolate
FAVE DRINK: Red wine
FUNNY FACT: (I have many) Can’t get in the shower unless my bed is made!
DREAM JOB: Interior designer
WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE: Learn to speak Portuguese which will come in handy when I’ve bought my holiday home there…….ok back to work!
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
There are currently no comments for this post, use the form below to be the first!.