Good mental health is more than the absence of a mental health problem. This Mental Health Awareness Week, The Mental Health Foundation are going to look at mental health from a new angle. Rather than ask why so many people are living with mental health problems, they will be seeking to uncover why too few of us are thriving with good mental health.
Mental Health Awareness Week 2017
Mental Health Awareness Week will take place from 8-14 May 2017. This year's theme is 'Surviving or Thriving?'
Posted by: Sharon Tither on May 11st, 2017 @ 4:06 PM
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told