More wonderful feedback for Routes Healthcare!
"Dear Routes - I phoned you and am emailing you to give praise where it is certainly due to the Routes Healthcare lady who supported Judith throughout the session. In my experience, I see many support workers with learners in the classroom and in my opinion, the Routes Healthcare lady was one of the exceptional ones you don’t come across very often and a credit to your organisation. She listened to Judith constantly, assisted her with prompts when necessary, encouraged her to stretch herself and do more work and all this in an appropriate tone and manner which was lovely to observe. The Routes Healthcare lady made the experience for Judith worthwhile and meaningful and I commend her for her skills and caring attitude.
I hope she attends with Judith again because it was obvious that the partnership worked very well."
- Tutor at NHS Mental Health Trust
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told