More wonderful feedback for Routes Healthcare!
"Dear Routes - I phoned you and am emailing you to give praise where it is certainly due to the Routes Healthcare lady who supported Judith throughout the session. In my experience, I see many support workers with learners in the classroom and in my opinion, the Routes Healthcare lady was one of the exceptional ones you don’t come across very often and a credit to your organisation. She listened to Judith constantly, assisted her with prompts when necessary, encouraged her to stretch herself and do more work and all this in an appropriate tone and manner which was lovely to observe. The Routes Healthcare lady made the experience for Judith worthwhile and meaningful and I commend her for her skills and caring attitude.
I hope she attends with Judith again because it was obvious that the partnership worked very well."
- Tutor at NHS Mental Health Trust
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told