More wonderful feedback for Routes Healthcare Bradford!
"I just wanted to give you some positive feedback with regard to Sue, she has worked with a male service user today who requires a lot of input due to the nature of his illness and behaviour issues.
My observations of Sue’s practice is exemplary, she demonstrates patience, sensitivity and a very sound knowledge of dementia care, just wanted to say well done. I have spoken to Sue today and given her the positive feedback."
Shirley, Respite Care Co-ordinator
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told