New Uniforms now available
In order to bring in standardisation across all of our branches and to ensure everyone wears the same uniform we are launching a new Routes Healthcare uniform for all of our Field Workers.
This new uniform is a bottle green tunic for both men and woman and will include the Routes Healthcare logo. We have chosen green as it is our main brand colour, it is also a different colour to many of competitors – this will help people recognise the Routes Healthcare Field Workers.
The new uniform is hard-wearing and comfortable. The female tunic has a zip fastening and includes hip and chest pockets. The male version has a press stud fastening to the right hand side neck and shoulder. Both items are to be worn with black trousers and black shoes. A new uniform policy has also been implemented to coincide with this new uniform, please ask your local branch to supply you with a copy of this Alternatively, please ask a member of your local branch who will be happy to run through this with you.
The uniforms are now available to purchase from your local branch for £17.50, we understand you may have only recently purchased a new uniform so all staff will be given until 1st January 2017 to purchase and start wearing this new uniform. New staff will be given the new uniform.
We will also be offering a bottle green polo shirt that you can wear during the summer months, again this will be available from your local branch for £12.50.
If you do have any questions, please contact your local branch.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told