NHS facing 'tough savings challenge'
The NHS in England has been warned it must raise its game if it is to hit the ambitious savings targets it has been set and maintain services to patients.
The health service has been asked to find efficiencies of up to £20bn by 2015 to cope with rising demands.
The National Audit Office found it had made a good start, achieving virtually all its forecast £5.9bn in 2011-12.
But the report warned the push would get harder, as the easiest savings had been made first.
To read the full article click here.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told