NHS satisfaction 'risen significantly'
Public satisfaction with the NHS has "risen significantly", according to analysis of the influential British Social Attitudes survey.
Of nearly 2,000 people surveyed, 65% were "very" or "quite" satisfied with the NHS.
It is the second highest recorded level, and outright "dissatisfaction" is at an all-time low of 15%.
A BBC/Populus poll this week suggested the NHS was the most important issue ahead of the general election, in May.
The British Social Attitudes survey, conducted by NatCen Social Research, took place in the autumn, well before the widely reported problems in A&E this winter.
It showed public satisfaction at 65% compared with 60% in 2013.
The analysis of the data, by the King's Fund health think tank, showed:
- GPs had the highest level of satisfaction, although the figure of 71% is the lowest recorded
- Satisfaction in A&E stood at 58% and at 69% in out-patient services
- With dentists the figure was 54%
- Meanwhile, just 31% were happy with social care services
To read the full article please click here.
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told