Registered General Nurse Job
Routes Healthcareare looking to recruit nurses in the Accrington area for a gentleman who is fully dependent for all his care needs, he has a tracheostomy, fed via jejunostomy, and is extremely complex.
You must have at least 6-12 months post registration experience, experience of working in clients homes, good communicator, clinical skills and experience in trachy care, PEG feeding, moving and handling training, clinical assessment and care plan updating, teaching, assessing and mentoring experience, car driver preferred.
If you possess clinical competence, kindness and compassion, strive when working under pressure, have a willingness to deliver care in a dignified setting and want to be assured of working with an organisation who’s ethos is “excellence in all we do” please apply now.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive rates of pay
- Life long learning
- 24hour on call support,365 days a year
- Assistance with professional portfolio
- Support from expert consultants based in local offices
- Health and Social care experts
If this opportunity is for you please contact Lisa Livsey to arrange an interview on: 01706 751245 or email your CV: email@example.com
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told