Registered General Nurse Job in Bingley
Nursing and Residential Homes - Registered Nurses
Routes Healthcare, providers of health, social and child care require registered nurses to work in nursing and residential homes.
Our expert recruiter Natalie Scully is seeking registered nurses for varied hours in Nursing and residential homes in Bingley, West Yorkshire. Motivated professionals will be invited to apply should the following criteria be met.
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years
- DBS check (payable by applicant)
- Proof of professional qualification
- Knowledge & experience of Care sector
- Provide evidence of practical based training. I.e. ventilation & tracheostomy care, Cough Assist, Enteral feeding, end of life care and care of clients living with life limiting illnesses
- Provide 5 years referencing
- Knowledge of child/adult safeguarding policies and procedures
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told