Rochdale Christmas Prize Draw
Routes Healthcare Rochdale would like to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all their field workers!
As a way of acknowledging all your continued commitment and hard work that you do on behalf of Routes Healthcare Rochdale the Branch have donated and made various Christmas items. Every member of the team who work out in the field will be entered in to a prize draw.
The draw will take place on Thursday 22nd December 2016, you will have the chance of winning 1 of the 5 Christmas Hampers, a Christmas Cake and Christmas Cushions.
Good luck and thank you from all the Branch Staff at Rochdale!
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told