Rochdale CQC inspection achieves a Good with Outstanding rating
Our Rochdale branch have recently had their CQC inspection and we are pleased to report they achieved a Good with an Outstanding rating.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent body who have been set up to make sure health and social care services, such as Routes Healthcare, provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care. They do this by monitoring, inspecting and regulating services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They then publish their findings, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
The inspection took place in February over two days with Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led being the areas inspected. All areas of office and client administration was reviewed and feedback received from clients and staff.
The report is a great opportunity for Routes Healthcare to ensure that ‘Excellence in all we do’ comes as standard from our service. One of the keys areas we were commended on was the ‘Caring’ element, achieving an outstanding rating in this area. Staff were overwhelmed to read feedback from clients with one family quoted as saying "Staff need to be commended for their caring attitude towards those being cared for and other family members." and “Staff have excellent professionalism and kindness."
Our employees were also keen to talk about how happy they are to work for Routes. "This is the best job I've ever had." and "I love my job; I enjoy coming to work."
Lisa Livsey, Branch Manager at Routes Rochdale says:
"I am really proud of the comments made by clients and service users, my team always strives to put the needs of clients first and this is borne out by the comments. Well done to all the team in Rochdale and keep up the great work."
We are proud to share with you our results and are confident that we are still delivering ‘Excellence in all we do’. We will continue to improve our service through our continuous development programme to ensure we meet the CQC standards. To see the full report please visit: http://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-305266627#accordion-1
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told