Rochdale Macmillan Coffee Morning
Thank you to everyone who joined us on Monday for our Macmillan coffee and cake morning.
Being a Palliative Healthcare Company, the Macmillan Coffee morning is something that is really important to us. In previous years, we have managed to raise around £135. Thanks to everyone’s generosity and contribution we had a huge selection of cakes. With the help of our carers and everybody in Globe House we managed to raise an amazing £150.
Our Director Andrew Healing heard of our Coffee Morning and kindly offered to match each £1 donated with £1 of his own, and so we are pleased to say we have beat our target and raised an outstanding £300 for Macmillan.
We would like to say a huge thank you to everybody who helped to make this day a success for this wonderful cause.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told