Rochdale Macmillan Coffee Morning
Thank you to everyone who joined us on Monday for our Macmillan coffee and cake morning.
Being a Palliative Healthcare Company, the Macmillan Coffee morning is something that is really important to us. In previous years, we have managed to raise around £135. Thanks to everyone’s generosity and contribution we had a huge selection of cakes. With the help of our carers and everybody in Globe House we managed to raise an amazing £150.
Our Director Andrew Healing heard of our Coffee Morning and kindly offered to match each £1 donated with £1 of his own, and so we are pleased to say we have beat our target and raised an outstanding £300 for Macmillan.
We would like to say a huge thank you to everybody who helped to make this day a success for this wonderful cause.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told