Route Healthcare End of Life Partnership
End of Life Partnership Working
Routes Healthcare Blackpool and Routes Training Department are currently working with the “End of Life Lead and Facilitator” from Trinity Hospice in Blackpool, to set up future training for carers and branch staff.
The End of Life Care training will cover all aspect of supporting people towards the end of their life, with dignity and in a manner and place chosen by the individual.
We also have contact details for our other Routes Healthcare Branches with links to people in the Manchester and Bradford areas. This will be discussed with the branch managers prior to being cascaded to all carers.
At Routes we also have a fantastic internet resource with lots of information on supporting individuals with different aspects of spiritual requirements.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told