Routes Healthcare and 6 Steps End of Life Training!
Very well done to Reg Storey (Trainer) and Mamie Lomax Care Co-ordinator from the Blackpool Branch of Routes who have now successfully completed the 6 Steps End of Life Training with Trinity Hospice.
They will be awarded their qualification over the coming weeks and will be able to roll out the training after consultation with Branch Managers and the Training Department.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told