Routes Healthcare are delighted with the feedback from an unannounced inspection from CQC yesterday
A CQC unannounced inspection arrived at the doors of Routes Healthcare yesterday. Whilst one is always nervous of an inspection, Routes Healthcare always welcome the input of a fresh pair of eyes to identify what can be changed in order to meet with our ethos of excellence in all we do.
We are awaiting the draft report, but we were advised that the Inspector has no worries or concerns and is really impressed with the systems and the team. A couple of minor recommendations were made to help us with our continuous improvement programme, so we are all delighted. Well Done to the team for all their hard work and conscientious efforts to deliver excellence in care.
To read more about Routes Healthcare CQC reports click here.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told