Routes Healthcare at the Great British Care Awards, Blackpool
On Friday night, Routes Healthcare attended the Great British Care Awards in Blackpool at The Tower.
Rick Egnor, a Routes carer from Blackpool made the finals of ‘Carer of the Year’.
So, the team from Blackpool and the Director of Routes attended to support Rick and his wife. We took the gentleman (Nick) who Rick supports on a weekly basis along with Nick's wife. So 11 of us in total cheering on Rick - unfortunately he missed out on winning but just to be nominated and runner up was a real achievement.
Rick said after the "Well not the biggy but recieved runners up award, so I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all the office staff at Routes Healthcare for their support and making it a very special evening.
All the ladies looked amazing Bev Baxter, Julie Sinclair and Gail Riding.
Obviously the pick of the bunch my georgous wife Michelle Egnor Heppenstall.
Thanks also to Matt Barlow and Chris for complaining about everything and a huge thanks to the MD Andrew Healing for his support!!"
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
October 23rd, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
Well done Andy..glad to see all is going well for you. Regards x