Routes Healthcare attend CQC's strategy consultation event
Cath Townley Clinical Governance and Abby Hough HR Manager had the pleasure of attending the consultation and putting our views forward about the proposed changes to CQC's strategy.
Andrea explained the 6 themes for the proposed changes;
Theme 1; Improving our use of data and information
Theme 2; Implementing a single shared view of quality
Theme 3; Targeting and tailoring our inspection activity
Theme 4; Developing a more flexible approach to registration
Theme 5; Assessing how well hospitals use resources
- Theme 6; Developing method to assess quality for population and across local areas
We were particularly asked to focus our feedback on Theme 2 and Theme 6. This involved some lively debates from the participants including home care providers, nursing home managers, independent consultants and CQC inspectors.
The consultation period ends on 14th March 2016 and there is also a live CQC Twitter debate between 1pm and 2pm on Wednesday 10th February.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told