Routes Healthcare awarded partnership
Last week Routes Healthcare were awarded another fantastic partnership with a large northern based supported housing organisation and have been granted primary supplier (first call) for the Greater Manchester and Lancashire areas supplying support workers for adults with learning disabilities in supported housing accommodation.
Director of Routes Healthcare, Andrew Healing, said "we are thrilled to have been chosen and will offer a strong and committed partnership".
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told