Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
Based in Blackpool we supply Health and Social Care Professionals throughout Lancashire, there are currently several members of the field team who are studying for their NVQ/QCF Level 2 or Level 3 apprenticeship in health and social care; additionally we also have 3 of the office based team completing a NVQ/QCF Level 3’s in business administration.
Offering jobs and employment to Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers within the homecare, domiciliary care, residential and nursing care sector it is imperative that high quality training underpins the delivery of an excellent service.
As a registered nurse and registered CQC manager I think that good quality appropriate training is therefore invaluable; and working as an apprentice on a work-based training programme designed around the needs of the employer which leads to a nationally recognised qualification.
Here at Routes we are very proud of the career pathway that we can offer to those with a genuine desire to work in healthcare.
With little or no experience in the Health or Social Care sector you can start with our “Route into Care Course”. The course provides individuals with the opportunity to study the theoretical side of Health and social care whilst gaining some practical supervised placements and working within a team of like minded individuals.
Upon completion of this you will have attained the following:
- 9 core units of the level 2 diploma in Health and Social care
- Employability and personal development certificate level 2
- Functional math’s and English at level 1 and you will also complete
- Technical certificates in Health and social care.
WOW and that’s all in 8 weeks!
For further information, advice and guidance please contact Simon Hamer at GP Skills Training Academy, our training partners, who provide the intro to care course and NVQ/QCF diplomas on (07891)886 529.
On completion of the course you will then be invited to complete our in house ‘OfQual’ registered training in manual handling First Aid, medication, health and safety, food hygiene, fire safety and safeguarding training courses to mention just a few; you will also be formally signed up to complete the rest of the level 2 diploma.
One of our field based carers Emma is a great example of how successful you can be. Emma began her career with Routes in August 2011 and signed up for her diploma level 2; she recently applied to uni to study social work and we are delighted to say she has been unconditionally offered a place to start in September.
We also are able to offer many courses that are one day and or distance learning that provide you the carer or support worker with an NCFE qualification including subjects such as: safe handling of medicines, team leadership, end of life care and dementia care.
So if you are passionate about gaining employment in healthcare and want to make it a career choice please give me and my team a call, just click here to access our details.
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told