Routes Healthcare "Dream Team" Testimonial
I am very impressed with Alex's caring and professional attitude towards my husband, Michael. She always maintains his dignity and has a cheerful and sunny disposition. Last week-end he had an issue and she refused to leave him until he was a little better. This way above and beyond her expected duties and it meant that she didn't get a break before going to her next client.
This morning you sent us the "dream team" - Alex and Vicky. These are Michael's and my favourite carers they both truly do care. They are professional and efficient and make the experience as pleasant as possible for him.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told