Routes Healthcare "Dream Team" Testimonial
I am very impressed with Alex's caring and professional attitude towards my husband, Michael. She always maintains his dignity and has a cheerful and sunny disposition. Last week-end he had an issue and she refused to leave him until he was a little better. This way above and beyond her expected duties and it meant that she didn't get a break before going to her next client.
This morning you sent us the "dream team" - Alex and Vicky. These are Michael's and my favourite carers they both truly do care. They are professional and efficient and make the experience as pleasant as possible for him.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told