Routes Healthcare have appointed a new Training Officer (Health and Social Care)
My name is Abby Hough and I am the new Training Officer for Routes Healthcare. I am responsible for the Training of all Routes staff including nurses; child minders; and support workers.
My background has been in Health and Social Care since the age of 16, initially as a Nursing Cadet for a BMI Hospital in the private sector. For the past 5 years I been working as a Commercial Trainer for the British Red Cross – I have spent the past 2 years working and living in London. (It feels great be back up North!)
I have a real passion for training and I believe everyone should be given the opportunity to develop themselves through training. I am really excited about working as part of Routes Healthcare and I am looking forward to seeing what we can achieve over the coming months.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told