Routes Healthcare North Ltd achieves Qualsafe Awards for high standards of training
We are delighted to announce that Routes Training have now successfully obtained our training centre approval with Qualsafe Awards.
We have met the very high standards required to be a Qualsafe Awards recognised centre, this will enable Routes Training to offer Offqual regulated qualifications. Qualsafe Awards is an Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisation, established by experts in the first aid training industry.
Being recognised by Qualsafe is evidence that we provide our staff with the highest standard of training to ensure our clients receive the highest standard of care.
Listed below are the First Aid courses Routes Training now provide:
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid At Work (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Paediatric Emergency First Aid (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Level 2 First Aid at Work Annual Refresher
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
To read more about Qualsafe Awards please click here.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told