Routes Healthcare North Ltd achieves Qualsafe Awards for high standards of training
We are delighted to announce that Routes Training have now successfully obtained our training centre approval with Qualsafe Awards.
We have met the very high standards required to be a Qualsafe Awards recognised centre, this will enable Routes Training to offer Offqual regulated qualifications. Qualsafe Awards is an Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisation, established by experts in the first aid training industry.
Being recognised by Qualsafe is evidence that we provide our staff with the highest standard of training to ensure our clients receive the highest standard of care.
Listed below are the First Aid courses Routes Training now provide:
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid At Work (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Paediatric Emergency First Aid (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Level 2 First Aid at Work Annual Refresher
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
To read more about Qualsafe Awards please click here.
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
There are currently no comments for this post, use the form below to be the first!.