Routes Healthcare Pass External Audit with Flying Colours
Routes Healthcare, supplier of Health, Social and Childcare personnel have just received an external audit from a large national client achieving a 94.8% success.
Laura Hobson, Branch Manager for Routes Healthcare Yorkshire, was delighted with the result saying “This re-affirms that when we say quality and excellence in all we do it really does means it. Our philosophy is not so much about what we say but our actions and what we do day to day in this business. This proves that what we do meets very, very high standards. Recruiting and supplying Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers across Bradford, Kirklees, Calderdale, Leeds, Airedale and North and South Yorkshire to supply to our client base of Nursing homes, Hospitals, etc cannot be achieved successfully without the underpinning strict recruitment and selection processes in place”.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told