Routes Healthcare receives another fantastic CQC inspection report!
Routes Healthcare Blackpool received an unannounced visit from CQC on 15th October 2013.
Here is just some of the fantastic feedback:
We spoke with a number of people being supported by the agency. They told us they
were receiving safe and appropriate care which was meeting their needs. They said the
staff members visiting them were polite, reliable and very professional when undertaking
their work. One person said, "My carers are brilliant. They have been no end of help to me.
I am quite poorly and without their support I would be in hospital. I cannot thank them
enough when they visit me". Another person said, "The support I am receiving has
resulted in a life changing experience for me. The staff have given me so much confidence
I am no longer housebound".
One member of staff told us the agency took great care when allocating staff to support
people. The staff member said, "The management always ensure you have the right skills
and training to be able to provide the level of support required. I have been interviewed by
the families of the people I was being asked to support. This was to ensure I was
compatible with their family member and they felt they could trust me. I have worked for
many agencies but this is by far the most professional".
One member of staff said, "The safeguarding training we receive is excellent. We are
informed about the various types of abuse and neglect people may experience and how to
recognise these. I am confident if I reported any concerns to the manager the appropriate
procedures would be followed".
People being supported by the agency told us they felt well supported and safe.
Well done Blackpool Team!
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told