Routes Healthcare Team receive nominations for Dignity in Care Best Practise Award!!
Three members of the Routes Healthcare Rochdale Team have been nominated by an external source for a Dignity in Care Best Practice award. Well done Florence Parkinson, Sally Guidon and Lesley Burns!
The 3 nominees have been invited to the Dignity in Care presentation afternoon which is taking place at Albion Church, Stamford Street, Ashton-under-Lyne on Thursday 26th June 2014 (1 - 3pm) to receive their certificates.
Presentations will also be made to services that have undertaken and completed the Daisy Accreditation and Re-Accreditation.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told