Routes Healthcare Testimonial
I have worked with Sarah during a highly sensitive time at one our services. I chose to work with Routes Healthcare due to the positive feedback we have received from a number of locations regarding the efficiency of how Sarah works but also around the quality of staff she supplies. Sarah remains calm under pressure which is key in her role. She is patient and understands the issues we face. The feedback has been really positive regarding the one particular service she has been supporting us with and feedback is also that the staff are good and efficient. She works quickly and effectively and it’s been a pleasure working together."
Kate, Resourcing Consultant
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told