Routes Healthcare Training Requirements
I am sure many of you watched Panorama’s ‘Behind Closed Doors: Elderly Care Exposed’.
It showed the lives of some elderly and vulnerable people blighted by poor care. It was extremely
distressing to see the abuse that took place.
At Routes Healthcare every member of our staff attends 4 Training Courses before working with any adult or child.
One of the Mandatory Courses is a Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Course. The course highlights and reviews all types of abuse, possible indications
that a client maybe being abused and how to deal with this situation. Not all abuse is so obvious and much time is spent looking at the more subtle or potential aspects that go unnoticed.
Routes Healthcare staff are required to complete this training annually to ensure their knowledge is current and to keep the subject matter top of the mind. It is imperative
they are alert to the signs of abuse.
We strongly encourage our staff if they have any concerns to report them without delay.
As the Training Manager for Routes Healthcare I am the company’s advocate for ensuring awareness, knowledge and confidence to highlight such a topic is communicated thoroughly.
If you would like any more information or even interested in joining one of our Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Courses or you please do contact me Training@RoutesHealthcare.com
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told