Routes Healthcare - Winners at the STAR Awards!
Routes Healthcare (North) attended the STAR - Skills Training Academy Recognition Awards in June and we are very proud to announce that our team won ... twice!
Above - Routes Director, Andrew Healing, with somebody you may recognise from Emmerdale!
Bev Baxter and the Blackpool team were jubilant at their nominations and awards for ...
South Lancashire Employer of the Year 2012
North West Regional Employer of the Year 2012
Bev Baxter, Registered Nurse Manager of our Blackpool office, said "... We won! It really is fantastic as non of us do our job to get accolades so it means so much more when achievements are recognised in this way. The partnership award is particularly special, to me, as the continuing relationship ... shows how effective working together can be in improving a sector ..."
For more information about the Skills Training Academy - click here.
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told