Routes Healthcare - Winners at the STAR Awards!
Routes Healthcare (North) attended the STAR - Skills Training Academy Recognition Awards in June and we are very proud to announce that our team won ... twice!
Above - Routes Director, Andrew Healing, with somebody you may recognise from Emmerdale!
Bev Baxter and the Blackpool team were jubilant at their nominations and awards for ...
South Lancashire Employer of the Year 2012
North West Regional Employer of the Year 2012
Bev Baxter, Registered Nurse Manager of our Blackpool office, said "... We won! It really is fantastic as non of us do our job to get accolades so it means so much more when achievements are recognised in this way. The partnership award is particularly special, to me, as the continuing relationship ... shows how effective working together can be in improving a sector ..."
For more information about the Skills Training Academy - click here.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told