Sage Payroll Person Required at Routes Macclesfield
Outline Duties/ Responsibilities / Person Required
You will report to the Payroll and Finance Manager and ensure that all Payroll activities, including transactional processes, compliance activity and reporting processes are completed in a timely and efficient manner. This will include:
* Process new employee's start process and complete the payroll record
* Process the monthly and weekly payrolls which generates the Payroll and costing files in line with the payroll timetable
* Process statutory deductions including PAYE, National Insurance and Court Orders.
* Review payroll error log, exceptions and audit reports to ensure a compliant and accurate payroll.
* Answer telephone, email & written enquiries in a timely professional manner.
* Deal with Employee Benefits (P11D) recording & reporting.
* Contribute to the development of Employee Services systems and procedures.
* Contribute to service development and process improvement and participate in projects where required
* To manage payroll information in a manner which protects the employee's data inline with Data Protection best practices
• Calculating right amounts to pay, deductions, overtime, bonuses, allowances.
• Inputting data related to weekly and monthly payments into a computer and create statistics.
• Deducting right amounts of pension contributions, income tax, National Insurance.
• Working on general duties like photocopying and telephone answering.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Payroll Administrator with excellent attention to detail and a strong numerical ability. You will also have good communications skills and an organised and methodical approach to handling sensitive date and managing both internal and external stakeholders. Ideally you will also have knowledge of large scale payroll operations, and be computer literate with
• Being attentive to detail and understand complex information.
• Respecting confidential information
• Having competent IT and mathematical knowledge.
• Having good team work and motivating other team members.
• Honesty and respect.
• Problem solving abilities and logical thinking.
• Good time management skills.
• Having ability to work to deadlines.
• Competent writing and speaking skills.
• Being proactive and having good communication skills.
• Leadership and management.
• Managing stressful situations.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told