The rise of Dr Google: Half of Britons now get health advice online rather than seeing the GP
- 51 per cent of adults go online for health tips rather than visiting their doctor, 23 per cent rely on the media
- Only 22 per cent visit GP to discuss medical matters
- 49 per cent make lifestyle changes because of 'reaching a certain age' rather than based on medical advice
- 19 per cent have 'no idea' if their diet is healthy
If you want to read the full article click here.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told