UK Home Office enhances CRB identity checking process
The Criminal Records Bureau has introduced new guidelines for enhanced CRB identity checks to make it more difficult for individuals to conceal criminal convictions by changing their identity. The new guidelines come in to effect on 1st September 2012.
The new guidelines will be applicable to both those applying for a CRB or Enhanced CRB and also those companies, such as Routes Healthcare, who are eligible to provide a CRB umbrella service.
Further information on the Home Office guidelines can be found here.
If you need assistance in obtaining a CRB disclosure please click here to go to the Routes Healthcare dedicated CRB page.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told