Vacancy at Routes Healthcare - Training Officer - Health & Social Care
THIS VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED.
Training Officer - Health & Social Care
Routes Healthcare (North) are providers of health, social and child care professionals for clients ranging from public sector bodies, private blue chip organisations, SME’s and private individuals throughout North West England.
We currently have a vacancy for a qualified and accredited health and social care trainer to deliver across the areas of mandatory training, moving and assisting, first aid and administration of medications.
We operate throughout the North West so you must be able and willing to travel to various locations to deliver training and you will be based from one of our branches nearest to you; there will also be the opportunity to work from home as and when necessary. All the support and equipment you need will be provided.
As well as the day-to-day staff training which we need fulfilling, Routes Healthcare are also looking to grow and develop the portfolio of courses currently in situ and build an external training arm of the Company; you will need to be a dynamic individual with drive and vision who is willing to advance this.
Overall we need you to be self-managing and be able to control and monitor your own workload.
This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive salary package available for the right candidate in the region of £18,000-£25,000 which is negotiable depending on experience, 34 days holiday, mileage expenses and the opportunity for personal growth and development as the head of our internal Clinical and Office based training. This is a great opportunity to join a long established and growing healthcare business in the North West of England.
Please apply for this job by sending a CV and cover letter to Andrew Healing, Director of Routes Healthcare via his PA, Emma Darbyshire, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications – 5pm on Friday 31 August 2012
Stage 1 Interview on Wednesday 12 September – Question and Answer Interview
For those successful after Stage 1, Stage 2 will be held on Wednesday 19 September with a Training Presentation to Managers taking 30 minutes
Interview location will be confirmed to you when invited to interview.
To download the Job Description please click here.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told