We want you to become a Dementia Friend!
The training team are keen to promote high quality Dementia Care and as such, have all become Dementia Friends!
We are now setting a challenge for all staff, this comes with the opportunity to win a fantastic Christmas hamper!!
We want you to become a Dementia Friend too!!
The staff member who posts a selfie wearing their new Dementia Friends badge will be entered into a draw the name drawn, on Friday 19th December wins the hamper full of goodies!! Simples.
Last day of posting is midnight on Friday 19th December 2014.
We want to encourage as many staff as possible to become dementia friends!
The challenge… should you choose to accept it!!!
Use the link below to apply to become a dementia friend (this can take a week or two to receive the pack).
Step 2) Send a selfie, wearing your new Dementia Friends badge to Routes Training at Training@routeshealthcare.com you need to let us know which branch you are from! This will then be uploaded to our Facebook page for Routes Training
Please note that sending your selfie pic grants us permission to load that on to our Facebook page unless you tell us not to!
Step 3) Sit back and hope your name is drawn!
Members of the training team are exempt from the draw!
Don’t forget to like Routes Training on our Facebook page, please email Training@routeshealthcare.com to be invited.
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
There are currently no comments for this post, use the form below to be the first!.